A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Plan, direct and implement policies relating to all phases of personnel activity for his/her area of support, implementing HR programs with business needs and managing all aspects of employee experience and organization development, including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee development and relations.
- Support the Brazil Managers by ensuring the appropriate organization and staffing needs are in place, respecting the budget and constantly optimizing the resources.
- Support and advise operational managers as regards personnel management, organization and change management skills.
- Lead, together with the Country Manager the dialogue with the employee representatives and with local authorities ensuring a positive social environment.
- Lead his/her own team (design the organization, work methods, competencies needed to achieve objectives, optimization of resources, budget, development plan, …)
- Work with partneership with HR peer to strengthen the Learning & Development
- Ensure the correct delivery of HR processes such as pay, monthly records, work contracts, internships, work declarations and produce Key Performance Indicators reports: headcounts, salary mass, absenteeism, etc in compliance with application legislation.
- Develop a Strong & Diverse Pipeline of Talents
- Drive a High Performing Culture
- Deliver and Improve the Core HR Process
- Build and Develop Organizations and Capabilities
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required : University degree, preferably with master’s degree or postgraduate, in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines in Human Resources
- 10 years of HR generalist experience required
- Ability to communicate in English advanced (oral and written. Spanish will be a plus
- Proven track record and the ability to work effectively in a complex, fast paced environment
- Assertive and diplomatic with demonstrated ability to impact, influence and gain “buy-in” from key stakeholders to achieve greater synergy towards the goals
- Proactive collaboration with business and the Regional HR team to drive design & implementation of HR initiatives
- Strong personal drive, ownership and passion to make things happen and drive for success
The position will be based in Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.