Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Position Type: Unfixed Term
• Perform a range of activities to effectively marketing assigned product line, such as conducting market Research, launching new products, product business strategies,
positioning and pricing, national Marketing Campaign and monitoring sales performance. Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual sales forecasts.
• Provide product training for sales, distributors align with business strategy.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international market trends, competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product line.
• Conduct marketing projects with team work to promote bioMerieux brand and whole sales.
• Other tasks based on business needs, or assigned by the direct supervisor, conduct business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition.
• Experience: More than 10 Years’ experience in Life science industry (including In vitro diagnostic, pharmaceutical) must
• Major: Bachelor’s Degree or above in biological science. Molecular biology background is highly preferred
• A lateral thinker with excellent strategic, innovative and analytical skills, practically implementing the devised strategy
• Good Project management and time management skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, creative, committed and good team workable
• Fluent English level