A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Reporting directly to the EMEA R&D Product Cybersecurity Manager in charge of bioMerieux products cybersecurity, you are in charge of managing products cybersecurity projects in cooperation with multiple teams across the organization.
What are your responsibilities at bioMérieux ?
- As a Cybersecurity Specialist, you are a key contributor to the development and strengthening of our products cybersecurity interacting at different levels of the organization
- You help define and carry out priority projects intended to support the development of all stakeholders involved in the cybersecurity of our products
- You are in charge of our product cybersecurity transversal activities projects management
- You manage the activity of our external partners in relation to activities conducted on your perimeter as well as their performance
- You ensure an active technological and regulatory surveillance on cybersecurity applied to medical devices.
- You are responsible and coordinate product cybersecurity events and incidents actions in cooperation with all departments involved
- You define and consolidate product cybersecurity KPIs
- You are responsible for the commitments made to internal customers (scope, deliverables, costs and planning)
- You are responsible for the execution and improvement of our processes and procedures in collaboration with internal stakeholders and the product cybersecurity team
- You contribute to define and monitor the budget items in your scope in close collaboration with your manager
- You identify and share the projects to be implemented to achieve the expressed ambitions (planning, budget, resources)
Who are you?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cybersecurity and with knowledge product cybersecurity
- Strong aptitude for teamwork in an international context (facilitation, partnerships with R&D teams...)
- Initiative and commitment to make your cases, your colleagues and your team progress, locally as well as globally
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity and more specifically of the cybersecurity ecosystem of medical devices.
- Your mastery of project management is essential to the success of this position
- Good understanding of systems architectures including software, firmware and hardware
- Knowledge of security standards such as UL2900-1/UL2900-2-1, ISO27001, CMMC, Joint Security Plan would be appreciated
- Fluent English (written, oral)
- French language skills are a plus
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.