Location: Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Position Type: Fixed-Term
Job Function: Facilities & HSE
DescriptionBioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for a Building Operator to join our growing team! Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, the building operator is responsible for building systems and operations; responding to emergency issues; and monitoring, prioritizing, or responding as needed to requests. Responsible for assisting in providing administrative, operational, and technical service and support.
* Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
* Must be receptive to change, adapting to changing circumstances, and making suggestions for improvements
* Ability to deal with a variety of situations requiring independent action, judgement, and initiative in a self-directed managing environment
* Computer skills, word, excel, outlook, AutoCAD a plus
* General knowledge of various construction trades
* Knowledge of the "Occupational Health and Safety Act" and compliance with codes
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written, with all levels within the company
* Understand limitations and know when to escalate the issue
* Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships
* Results and detail oriented
* Work within an environment that is subject to moderate to high levels of stress in emergency
* Valid Driver's license
* 4+ years in one of the major trades (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Controls)
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).