Description BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is currently looking for a Janitor to join our team! This position entails cleaning and maintaining BioFire Diagnostics' facilities to ensure they are acceptable and orderly. We have the following shifts available:
Monday - Friday 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Monday - Friday 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Friday-Sunday 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday-Sunday 6:00 pm - 6:30 am
• Clean in GMP and or clean room environments where PPEs or other gowning and entrance/exit procedures must be followed.
• Responsible for cleaning entryways, hallways, bathrooms, offices, and indoor/outdoor common areas.
• Cleaning floors includes vacuuming, sweeping, moping and using a floor scrubber.
• Clean and disinfect inside & outside urinals/toilets, counter tops, sinks, showers, and replenish restroom supplies.
• Emptying and removing trash from garbage cans inside and outside and disposing as directed.
• Dust and clean windows, blinds, vents, furniture, and mirrors.
• Clean in areas above the head and underneath furniture/fixtures.
• Ensure that all lights are turned off and doors are secured after completing cleaning duties.
• Responsible for completing assigned duties with or without directions.
• Assist in setting up furniture and equipment for special events as scheduled by the department.
• Responsible for assisting in snow removal and application of ice melt during the winter season.
• Clean and maintain custodial equipment used.
• Report any, problems, damage or building repairs needed to management immediately.
• Complete daily reports and/or cleaning logs.
• Request needed custodial supplies and restock supply closet.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have experience working in and with GMP, Manufacturing clean rooms, or hospital environment. 3+ years of direct full time paid work experience. Or Part time direct work experience may be substituted for full time work experience on a pro-rated basis. High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
• High attention to detail and follow through.
• Receive and follow verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrate effective team work with all staff.
• Ability to follow job assignments completely and efficiently.
• Ability to operate custodial equipment such as vacuum cleaners and buffers.
• Basic Computer email and data entry skills.
• Knowledge of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets), cleaning products and their methods of use.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of diverse people, ability, culture, ethnic background, to maintain good working relationships throughout the company.