Come be a part of our team and our mission
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Responsible for creating and maintaining master data primarily relating to all material, bills of materials (BOM’s) and recipes, including revision control. As part of the Master Data Management (MDM) team, this role is responsible for ensuring the highest level of data integrity, governance, and service to internal customers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Ensure Master Data Management needs are being met in compliance with business and quality standards.
- Maintain and ensure master data accuracy and integrity of material and production master data.
- Ensure Bill of Materials, Recipes, and Production Versions are in compliance with the Quality system and manufacturing batch records.
- Works with the Manufacturing, Purchasing, Cost Accounting, and Master Data Management team to ensure that the accounting system requirements are maintained, costing is validated with BOM structures, and Master Data Management processes are followed.
- Performs reviews of master data to make recommendations for proper plant and distribution status changes.
- Performs weekly reviews of master data attributes and corrects inconsistencies.
- Reviews SAP Process Orders and recommend corrective actions to inventory control when necessary.
- Monitors CO/IO’s for potential material obsolesces, including reviews relevant purchase orders.
- Assist cost team with a variety of inventory analysis and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training and Education
Bachelor degree in a business, information systems, or equivalent relevant experience
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related analytical or similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An understanding of ERP systems, SAP preferred, particularly with inventory and manufacturing modules
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel and Word