A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. Position Summary:
As a renowned global leader in the field of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD), we are committed to a tradition of innovation to develop solutions for our customers and serve public health. These solutions provide high medical value that aim at improving patient outcomes, focused on infectious diseases - a major challenge globally. With a worldwide presence and over $2.8 billion in revenues, we continue to grow and evolve in the ever-changing life sciences landscape, consolidating our global leadership on the clinical microbiology market. This starts with employing and empowering talented team members who are dedicated to the company mission and their profession.
We are looking for a Global Product Manager to lead our VITEK Life Cycle Management (LCM) for clinical customers in hospitals and commercial laboratories. This role will require someone who is knowledgeable about the clinical microbiology ID and AST market, and passionate about developing strategies to take our solutions to the next level. This role will engage our internal experts from R&D, Projects, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Medical Affairs, as well as our Commercial Regions and Subsidiaries, while ensuring Voice of Customer representation in all our initiatives. Along with these aspects, this key player in our Company's success will:
- Lead the marketing Product Life Cycle Management activities of our product, accessories and consumable portfolio in close collaboration with internal teams, and Regional/Local Commercial Organization
- Define new product opportunities to maintain product differentiation on the market.
- Translate Voice of Customer findings into customer benefits.
- Support Go-to-Market activities to ensure that the full value of our new solutions is delivered effectively to our customers.
- Provide communication directions aligned with the Global Marketing Plan to build differentiated product promise and communication plan that support the commercial teams.
- Act as an ID & AST champion with entrepreneur mindset to monitor product line achievements and follow the global implementation of the strategy through KPIs.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Science and/or Business preferred. Post-graduate degree in Science and in Business/Marketing preferred.
- Experience in HealthCare - preferably within IVD in the Microbiology field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Global Functions with strong business acumen.
- Capacity to manage projects with multiple stakeholders from different departments mostly based in St Louis, MO, which will include R&D, Projects, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Medical Affairs.
- High level knowledge of IVD product management and associated Life Cycle Management and strong interest in the product range, scientific/technical expertise is a plus.
- Capacity to articulate clear recommendations to upper management. Good analytical and communication skills, ability to take initiatives and demonstrate can-do attitude.
- Ability to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time (result- and progress-oriented).
- Knowledge of bioMérieux and/or competitive Automated AST solutions is a plus.
- Team spirit and strong customer orientation.
- Interest for evolving in an international environment (with limited traveling time).
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12558