A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 43 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. BioMerieux has a excellent opportunity open for a new graduate level candidate in a Marketing Specialist to be based in our Salt Lake City, Utah company headquarters.
The Marketing Specialist
will be responsible for assisting in executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign and program development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign/developing lead generation programs, and assisting with creating marketing tools. Additional responsibilities include: solid technical knowledge and understanding of the product, forecasting/supply issues, monitor quality and address issues as they arise and sales support and analysis of revenue indicators. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in providing strategic direction to supporting marketing teams in order to develop/execute new marketing ideas/concepts
- Install Base Management
- Maintain Marketing tools database for Sales
- Assist in the analyzing and reporting of financial KPIs
- Proactively develop scope, recommend strategies, and lead projects to close defined knowledge gaps.
- Monitors product quality and availability through effective forecasting and close interaction with Supply Chain
- Understand the strengths, weaknesses, and product competition
- Interacts with customers and internal stakeholders such as Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Develops and implements training programs
- Research and process complex, often undefined and incongruous needs and ideas into concise and actionable recommendations.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for product launches
- Complies with company quality management systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree is required, science/business, health sciences, and/or medical device background preferred
- MBA with concentration in Marketing or other related industry strongly preferred
- 0-1 year of experience with prior internship, marketing experience and/or advanced degree preferred
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA
Job ID: 4186