A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
We are looking for a " Business Analyst - Customer solutions
" based in Singapore
, who will work and grow within the Global IS Customer solution domain and will report to the Domain Manager within a team of 15 co-workers. You will be the functional expert able to handle subjects around Marketing, Sales and Services processes.
You will represent Customer Solution team in the ASPAC region. As such, you need to strongly interact with ASPAC regional and local business teams.
Your commitment is key in the success of our international IS business projects and you are a key actor in the transformation of our internal customers.
Who are you?
- Secure the End-to-End process
- Support our business counterparts in the definition of their requirement
- Prepare, contribute and/or lead workshops to define target solutions
- Advise the referent business stakeholders on the IT solutions adapted to their needs
- Promote the usage of the global business processes and sharing of best practices
- Ensure that the solution comply with the Global IS strategy
- Challenge and approve the solutions proposed by the technical teams
- Document the solutions and related impact analysis
- Proactively identify potential risks and blocking points
- Define the testing scope to run including regression testing
- Share information to build training guides and/or train final users
- Support business users following the go live of the new solutions
- Knowledge and competencies :
- Relevant Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of consultant experience or equivalent on this kind of role, within a consultancy company or international group
- Knowledge on Salesforce & SAP
- Experience in the pharma industry, or any other regulatory industry, is an added value
- Capacity to identify, take the lead and challenge business topics related to Marketing, Sales and Services within indirect business
- Soft skills :
- Used to practice active listening
- You are rigorous and structured
- You are autonomous
- You are curious and have a global vision
- You work in English, with a team spirit, with colleagues based in other countries (US & FR)
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
Job ID: 13781