A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. Position Summary:
The Associate Team Lead is a hands on material handler who is responsible for taking a lead role in organizing the daily activities of the department/area by allocating the labor force to achieve corporate objectives. This includes: Manufacturing/Packaging support, domestic and international shipping, material handling, receiving and inspection support, training coordination, and interaction and collaboration with external vendors and transportation carriers. This a working position which serves as the point person for communication and prioritization with the Group Leader for remote activities and /or Manufacturing /Packaging support interacting with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Packaging, Purchasing, Quality, Finance, Commercial Operations and other internal customers.
Shift Hours: 2pm - 10:30pm Main Accountabilities:
1. Assist the department group leader and manager in directing the workforce.
2. Assist the department group leader with traffic management.
3. Operates PIT's (Power Industrial Trucks).
4. Maintains a safe work area and exhibits good safety habits.
5. Coordinates training activities.
6. Assures quality, accuracy, and compliance with GMP's.
7. Perform daily warehouse duties per department needs Studies, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in distribution
- Forklift experience required
- Inventory Control
- Data Entry
- Order Picking
- Shipping and manifesting
- Maintain safe environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15663 Nearest Major Market:
Durham Nearest Secondary Market: