Institut Mérieux is contributing its experience in biology to improve medicine and public health across the globe.
To fight against infectious diseases and cancer, the Institute imagines and develops new approaches in the fields of diagnostics, immunotherapy, food safety, and nutrition.
Its three bio-industrial companies (bioMérieux, Transgene and Mérieux NutriSciences), working closely with its entities devoted to innovation (such as ABL Inc. and Mérieux Développement), have contributed to major advances in medicine and public health.
As a perfect blend of tradition and innovation, Institut Mérieux works constantly to push the boundaries of biology to improve the quality of patient care and consumer health around the world, thanks to dedicated employees from different cultures with wide-ranging skills, all driven by the same passion.
Institut Mérieux and its companies all have the same long-term vision and are committed to respecting the values shared by all employees. Institut Mérieux employs more than 17,000 people around the world and is present in over 40 countries, with more than 2.6 billion euros in sales.
Our Group offers a wide range of career opportunities, so go ahead and join the more than 17 000 employees that have already identified with these values.
The Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Department reports to the Chief Executive Officer on the Institut Mérieux.
The internal audit activities are carried out throughout the Institut Mérieux Group and in particular in its three main entities: bioMérieux, Transgène, and Mérieux NutriSciences.
Through a Entreprise Risk Management approach, internal audit and consulting missions, it ensures that the procedures defined by the Group are correctly applied in the subsidiaries and in the central functions and thus contributes to improving business processes.
To carry out these missions, the service relies on a network of operational staff trained in internal audit methods through the Targeted Auditor Program (TAP).
The strong interaction between the Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance departments is an essential component enabling each department to better understand the major risks and thus to focus resources and actions. What will be your mission at Institut Mérieux ?
The Internal Auditor contributes actively to the development of Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Department.
- Plan and conduct internal audits according to the annual audit schedule and on request of the Management Team (Institut Mérieux group) in total autonomy,
- Contribute to audit findings follow-up,
- Participate in projects led by the Risk Department,
- Be proactive and provide advice to contribute to Group process and internal control continuous improvement,
- Participate in the coordination of the TAP program,
- Participate in consulting missions on the request of the Management team.
Success in this position will enable you to evolve within the Institut Mérieux Group in France or internationally. Who are you ?
- Master degree (French Bac +5 or equivalent)
- Experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Audit
- Strong adaptability to carry out all kinds of audits (financial, compliance, business, R&D, investigation, fraud ...) in a multicultural environment
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills with the ability to effectively convey the Company's core ethical values at all levels of the company
- Writing skills with synthesis capacities
- Strong computer skills: SAP, Office...
- Very good organization, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as team spirit and leadership
- English imperative, and other language appreciated
- Ability to travel approx. 20% of time, as necessary
Job ID: 15534