A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives. Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Is responsible to provide technical support and/or improvements to existing products/processes, and/or to help transfer new products to manufacturing. Main Accountabilities:
Studies and Experience:
- Investigates failures on existing and/or new products and/or processes (including QC processes). Recommends and monitors the implementation of preventive actions and process improvements resulting from these failure investigations.
- Provides technical expertise to projects related to scaling-up and/or automating production processes in order to increase capacity or reduce production costs. Help to monitor processes' validation to assure they meet regulatory requirements.
- Creates and presents reports on conducted experiments, failure investigations and validations. Creates and revises the necessary documentation to implement into production. Documentation must be compliant to company and Regulatory guidelines.
- Participates in Project Meetings to present reports and the status of the work packages he is responsible for.
- Uses knowledge of techniques and methods such as Project Management, Risk Analysis (e.g. FMEA), Problem Solving Methods (e.g. Lean 6 Sigma).
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS with 3 - 7 years of experience in Industrialization
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis, Problem Solving, current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance, site product lines and manufacturing processes (including QC), statistical methods.
- Analytical skills.
- Team player mindset.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 13567