Under the responsibility of the Country/Cluster Medical Director,
• Contribute to medical evidence generation: by designing/executing post-market studies/HEOR (outcome: posters, presentations, oral communications, publications) interacting with clinical investigators (health care professionals including professors of Lab, clinicians, technicians), existing English scientific literature interpretation, contract management, study monitoring, data management, respect of deadlines and compliance with quality, legal and ethical standards as well as company policies
• Contribute to medical education (internal/external): by producing/delivering medical education tools/materials, relevant publication review/summary dissemination, keeping track of new publications and education materials and medical education presentations (internal/external) Qualifications
• Masters or bachelor's degree of Science with experience conducting clinical trials and/or writing scientific papers
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience knowledge of hospital environment and /or healthcare industry (hospital, industry or CRO)
• Written English for scientific literature interpretation and business communications (essential), speaking English for presenting and business communications (preferred, optional), proficiency in using Windows OS, MS Office programs (essential), bio statistics (preferred, optional), competent presentation/teaching skills (preferred, optional), no restrictions in going business trips in local and global (essential), global company work experience (preferred, optional)
• Relationship building skills in interacting with health care professionals Professors (Lab, clinicians, technicians) and collaborative spirit in working closely within the team/BMK/regional/global teams.
Job ID: 13608