A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. BioMerieux has a position open for a Field Application Specialist to be based in Salt Lake City, UT. We will also consider candidates based in Denver, CO.
The Field Application Specialist will to provide solution-oriented consultative training, technical support and troubleshooting at customer sites on bioMerieux's diagnostic product line. Effectively work with customers to achieve efficient implementation and go live of new instrumentation. Retain current customer business, while developing and strengthening customer relationships that result in customer loyalty and positive referrals. The Field Appication Specialist promotes teamwork and cooperation, removes barriers to productivity, and creates enthusiastic, positive work environment. Main Accountabilities:
Studies and Experience:
- Coordinate and provide technical training, consultation and ongoing support of bioMerieux's diagnostic product line within the U.S.
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries and ensure regulatory compliance through timely and accurate documentation in ERP system; consulting as appropriate with Application Spceialist, System Engineer, Management, Global Customer Support and Customer Complaint Management Center.
- Provide consistent follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and meet minimum key performance indicators.
- Responsible for efficient territory management within oeprating expense budget.
- Support bioMerieux revenue initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in medical technology, technical or life science field, or equivalent experience.
- Three years clinical laboratory experience or equivalent. bioMerieux product experience preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, able to work independently, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs.
- Exhibit sound decision-making ability, including problem resolution and troubleshooting.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15673