A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
The purpose of this job is to oversee, manage and execute campaigns that drive awareness of Corporate brand and corporate to our most important brand ambassadors-our employees-and promote our initiatives externally to our local communities as well as to our largest base of brand ambassadors, our employees. Using communications and marketing strategies, this position will drive targeted internal employee communications and engagement initiatives internally as it relates to the company's overall communications strategy for the Americas North America Region and Corporate Communications. Main Accountabilities:
Studies and Experience:
- Partner with Senior Director North America Communications to develop and execute a strategy to further incorporate corporate communications materials into ongoing external and internal communications campaigns.
- Provide Communications counsel and support to internal partners (e.g. Human Resources, Information Services, Digital Transformation).
- Partner with Brand Integrity & Digital Business on growing, expanding and developing the company's presence internally and externally through Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online resources.
- Foster ongoing community awareness of bioMérieux and corporate initiatives by leveraging internal partners.
- Manage development and execution of internal meetings for the North America including quarterly All Hands Meetings.
- Use business insights and corporate priorities to tailor internal communications and engagement plans for North America, partnering with Internal Communications committee.
- Tactical execution of internal communication strategy through multi-channel techniques, all evaluated by ongoing metrics and effectiveness benchmarks.
- Budget Management: Track and process the engagement marketing-related costs to ensure payment and timely processing.
- Analytics: Using measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Formal educational normally associated with competence in this job is a BA/BS plus 5+ years in integrated marketing, internal and/or corporate communications
- Knowledge of relevant and effective communication and marketing tools, techniques and processes to develop and deploy successful campaigns
- Knowledge of internal engagement and employee relations
- Expert communications and project management knowledge.
- Effective knowledge of social media
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors.
- Skills associated with good project management and budget control.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to map out a communications strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Ability to travel to key events and visit 3rd party vendors as needed. (approximately 10%)
- Familiarity with IVD industry is a plus.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14681