A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
BioMérieux's IS landscape is largely centralized, and delivering services on all continents in more than 43 countries. We have based our vision and future on 4 main technologies (SAP, SalesForce, AWS and Microsoft) and a large footprint of cloud solutions (including SaaS, PaaS and Iaas) to deliver state of the art customer facing solutions. The team act as the custodian of simplicity, robustness, effectiveness for IT projects for architecture matters across the enterprise. Our IS Direction is looking for a Software Test Manager who will work and grow within the Department Portfolio & Performance. He or She will report to the IS testing Management, with a team of 10 co-workers based in France. This position will be located into our office at Salt Lake City in the US. Position details
Studies and Experience:
- Define and implement the strategy of testing into the projects assigned to him/her. The testing strategy includes definition and approach of various types of testing : regression, integration, user tests, validation, performance, automation, ...
- Ensure that the test strategy satisfies the requirements of stakeholders of business and IS side.
- Contribute to risk mitigation by using scalability for quality insurance part
- Contribute to the respect of the planning by a closed collaboration with the Project Manager
- Ensure that the documentation for testing is produced and compliant with our procedures
- Train the project or application teams to testing method and tools
- Provide a constant support to teams in charge of writing and executing tests : design, good practices,...
- Communicate on a regular basis about status of testing activities (advancement, test campaigns, anomalies...)
- Able to perform project management activities by delegation of the Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a life science or engineering discipline with > 5-year work experience as a Testing Engineer
- Confirmed experience of >5 year into definition and implementation of testing strategy on a whole testing scope. An ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Experience of software tools of type Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience or knowledge in project management into a regulated context (FDA, ISO, ...)
- Knowledge in Test Automation is a plus.
- Experience into agile context appreciated
- French language is a plus.
- Can appropriate and implement new methods
- Good written and oral communication
- Collaborative attitude and client-centric, while respecting the project commitments and enterprise standards
- Ability to work into transversal and international teams in charge of implementing complex software systems
- Ability to manage contractors during projects
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12653