A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
The Management Information Systems (IS) is fully involved in bioMérieux's digital transformation strategy worldwide. Our IS teams are in charge of key projects such as the global deployment of our Salesforce CRM solution, SAP and IoT (Internet of Things). They also lead "proofs of concept" related to innovative services with high added value for bioMérieux's activities. They partner with specialized stakeholders on reference technologies (SAP HANA, Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, SAP Cloud Platform or Microsoft Office 365) to contribute to the constant improvement of bioMérieux's services.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux! What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux?
- Reporting directly to the Director of Business Solution Finance, you will be in contact with the Finance organizations of bioMérieux.
- As a Program Manager, you will be a key contributor to supporting the transformation of the company's Finance organizations and will interact at all levels of the company.
- You will build and support the Finance project portfolio in close collaboration with bioMérieux Finance contacts.
- You will manage the upstream phases of projects to support process changes and define solutions that meet the expectations and challenges of internal customers while respecting information system architecture recommendations.
- During the execution phases of the projects, you are responsible for ensuring that the projects respect the commitments made to internal customers in terms of scope, deliverables, cost and schedule.
Relational domain of the position:
- You act as a functional guarantor for the IS resources involved in your projects by providing leadership, guidance and coaching.
- You participate in the staffing of project managers in your field in collaboration with the resource managers.
- You act as a functional leader and coach for the project managers involved in your project portfolio.
- You will establish and maintain strong partnerships with the people in charge of bioMérieux's Finance processes and will represent the SI on steering committees.
Portfolio definition process :
- You are responsible for defining and challenging the project portfolio in collaboration with the business decision makers in the Finance domain.
- You are responsible for providing the budgetary elements for your scope to the IS Directors in charge of the domain as well as to the business decision makers of the domain.
- You will translate and organize the project plan to be implemented in order to achieve the ambitions expressed (planning, budget, resources).
- You act as Business Domain Solution Architect to ensure consistency between internal customer objectives and bioMérieux's information systems architecture guidelines.
Portfolio Execution Process:
Who are you?
- You are in charge of the analysis of the Finance domain requests in order to estimate the scope, planning budgets and quality elements.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the commitments of the projects in your domain are respected with the IS and client organizations.
- You will provide capacity forecasting elements and secure the allocation of resources to the projects in your area in collaboration with the project managers and resource centre managers
- You participate in the selection and monitoring of certain suppliers and manage the performance of their contribution.
- You define and measure the adoption of the solutions implemented.
With more than 10 years of experience in the fields of information systems and industry, you have demonstrated the following skills :
- In-depth knowledge of financial processes and their challenges
- Significant experience in the implementation of IT solutions (Project, Maintenance, ERPs, CRM,...)
- Experience in project portfolio management and customer relationship management
- Ability to build project estimates at a very early stage
- Knowledge of project management methodology and tools
- Ability to define the level of implementation of a business methodological framework in a specific project context.
- Fluent English ;French is a plus
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12,000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the Company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA .
Job ID: 11766