Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
The key to this role is to support our customers. The Supervisor of the FAS is a team coach and leader who ensures efficiency and optimal performance from their Field-based team. The main success factor of this role is communication.
- Optimize team resources (exceed customer expectations, ensure allocation of resources vs. customer support needs, work with team to provide guidance on optimizing work schedules)
- Empower team to independently comply with regulatory and procedural requirements (while holding them accountable)
- Partake in active coaching, mentoring and motivation of the team members
- Assess and identify training and development needs and ensure execution of training plan as well as expertise level maintenance
- Support team to meet and exceed daily goals that are tracked via CRM against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs : Customer focus, Team focus, Core Values and Financials)
- Actively partake in team member's evaluations
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications: Studies-Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Minimum of three years of laboratory experience, preferred
- Ability to train and coach peers and to easily take in charge new project, products and technologies
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience and knowledge of bioMerieux products and ability to perform advanced training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Utilize Salesforce.com/CRM360 as key planning and organizational tool. Proactively plan weeks and month ahead. Use it to keep detailed records of important customer facing events
- Organizational skills to proactively drive training plans lead their training requirements to ensure they are out front of evolving customer needs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job ID: 13462