bioMérieux Diagnostik AS
Sales Representative Marmara- Clinical What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux?
Responsible for the sales growth and profitability in assigned sales area. The Sales Specialist will reach set objectives, implement sales plans and monitor current sales performance.
Accountable for ;
Who you are?
- Building and maintain contracts with relevant key-opinion leaders and decision makers of the assigned area.
- Managing sales processes in both private and state hospitals.
- Managing distributors and coordinating relationship with the key decision makers in sales processes.
- Developing new customers and maintaining good relations with existing customers in the assigned area.
- Following and participating related tenders.
- University degree in biology, chemistry, pharmacy or similar background.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in IVD medical technology solutions in Healthcare sector.
- Proven ability to inspire, lead and influence customers, sales professionals and senior management stakeholders.
- Strong commercial mind-set and stakeholder management skills
- Good interpersonal, presentable and qualified in Turkish language with excellent communication skills. English proficiency is a must.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- No restrictions to travel
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 13261