This job is to provide effective service, support and training to bioMérieux subsidiaries and distributors within ASPAC and to contribute to the technical voice of customers in product development in order to optimize bioMérieux's commercial success and profitability within the marketplace. MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Executing, advising, proposing and reviewing service development and updates; contributing to new service launch & support, and coaching subs to deliver high quality and efficient services to customer.
• Facilitate Training and Coach by: Delivering qualified GCS training sessions at ASPAC region level; managing localized training; Tailor-making training programs based on regional business needs; coaching local trainers for training design and delivery, and reviewing and contributing to evaluation process of learners.
• Provide Hands-on Field Support to ASPAC subsidiaries by: Coaching subsidiaries to install, to deliver training and troubleshoot at customer site or remotely; creating a customized learning plan for subsidiaries as needed; providing feedback on product/service improvement to ASPAC R&D and Marketing; contributing to task forces if needed, and to action plans for critical situations.
• Initiates and/or contributes to projects, task forces if needed, define action plans for critical situations and do follow-up.
• Manage, and coach on, complaints and customer support center activities as the back-up of GCS by: Providing second level support to subsidiaries and distributors regarding complaints, questions or suggestions; initiating investigations as necessary; representing ASPAC CS on various QA and Regulatory Compliance meetings as needed including audits; contributing to defining and designing the best tools for subs and distributors to support customers (troubleshooting guide, FAQ,...); coaching other staff regarding support desk activities; compiling summary report for product and service suggestions, and distribute to core team members; acting as the Support Desk process referent for one CS group. REQUIREMENTS:
• BSc or MSc Degree or equivalent in related field of expertise (i.e. AS-biology, Service/Education, SE-engineering, IT-computer/networks, IS, etc.).
• Technical Knowledge on several ranges of product / System /Solutions, be THE referent on at least one or two ranges of products.
• Minimum 5-7 years' experience in related function or industry.
• Qualified trainer and training designer. Analytical and synthesis capabilities. Basic knowledge on cost and profitability for Support activity.
• Committed to customers and to service with sense of urgency. Sense of autonomy and self-discipline, with cross cultural flexibility.
• Dynamic learner and team player with strong sense of responsibility for coaching others and facilitating the integration of new comers. Able to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create most effective solutions.
• Strong ability to make decisions or give business-based recommendations, and present topics to senior management or project team meetings.
Job ID: 9449