The ASPAC Customer Service Team is seeking Snr System Engineers who have provided expert support in ASPAC Immunology, Microbiology and IT/IS Connectivity. This includes Remote/ On Site troubleshooting and monitoring of proper technical mgmt/ procedure set at global level with the ASPAC field service team. He/ She will also support the subsidiaries to train/ coach, monitor the technical skill performance for technical knowledge transfer for local sustainable model in the long run Responsibilities
• Be the ambassador of ASPAC Customer Service image of bioMerieux
• To support and help local subsidiaries to handle a good customer service and to also troubleshoot complicated and complex technical complaint.
• Persistent exhibition of behaviors for customer centricity, build and engage customer relationship with the customers
• Be the advocate and provide solution/ product feedback based on subs/ customers' voice to the Global Team for future improvement
• Work and collaborate closely with the Global Expert and Investigation Unit and provide proposal/ suggestion for improvement of service procedure and field efficiency in ASPAC
• Will be groomed and trained in future for added secondary responsibilities to support and facilitate:
o Training to the local team to grow/ improve their technical skills
o The ability to identify technical skill gap within the local service team- both soft and hard skill and develop/ facilitate training and coaching program with the support of GCS'
(Global Customer Service) which include i) create, develop and update training path, ii) Train, qualify and monitor local/Hubs trainers.
• Provide on-site/ remote troubleshooting with the subs field service team
• Provide remedial or propose solution to resolve technical complaint or issues for instrument/ connectivity maintenance
• Contribute to develop innovative service tools by supporting the service transformation and guide the subs in the adoption of those services like digital approach,
• Contribute to system and technical documentation validation. This will includes quarterly report of technical delivery and quality with the sub
• Define and set training plan strategy,
• Work closely with the project team, R&D, marketing, regulatory to help them to continuously improved our products or services and to increase our service value in launching new products or updating system.
• Provide support and monitor field service in accordance to global standardization for consistent service quality and delivery
• Attend engineering/ any certification trainings as needed
• Presentation/ explanation of engineering services to customers as part of the support to the subsidiaries, if required Requirements:
• Minimum 6 - 10 years' experience in related function or industry
• Technical degree or trade qualification, preferably in the field of Medical Device, IVD for either Immuno/ Micro or Both will be a plus
• Great inter-personal skills. Clear communication skills to simplify detailed technical challenges/ information will be a distinct advantage
• Deep knowledge of instrumentation. An aptitude for identifying and rectifying faults of a complex and technical nature
• After market field and presales engineer experiences will be an added advantage
• Computer literacy and good organization skill
Job ID: 9449