A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Drives data analytics topics in the Americas Regional Supply Chain network (of 7 subsidiaries and 1 distributor cluster in Latin America, Canada and the US). Conducts KPI analysis for decision support, animates the Supply Chain dashboard, and leads ad-hoc projects when needed. Main Accountabilities:
Studies and Experience:
- Constructs and maintains the evolution of Supply Chain dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Performs in-depth gap analysis on KPIs to support continuous regional and local process improvements
- Interfaces between local supply chain and corporate supply chain teams on data analytics topics, projects and initiatives, including Tableau implementation
- Ensures consistent and harmonious reporting within the Americas Supply Chain team
- Performs ad-hoc analysis for decision support and leads projects when needed
- Provides training and support to multicultural teams on various tools, including SAP and Tableau
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or a related field of study
- At least 2 years of related work experience, preferably in a medical device or healthcare environment
- Tableau and SAP experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to build strong interpersonal relationships and establish credibility with the organization
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate outcomes; recognize trends; understand impacts and communicate effectively to decision-makers
- Understands fundamentals of crisis management within supply chain and logistics
- Must be detailed-oriented and apply comprehensive analysis to assigned scope
- Ability to adapt and quickly understand complex matters is critical to success in this role
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15486