Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Optimize the sales representatives knowledge, skills and activities to make them achieve and/or exceed their individual sales budget goals and that of the area, with respect of the bioMérieux Commercial Operations strategy and a profitable customer-portfolio management. Expand and maintain C-Suite network
Main Accountabilities: use action verbs>
- Prepare and execute Sales Meetings with the Sales team. Perform monthly one-to-one SBO meetings: review skills, activities, business pipeline and results. Plan the sales representatives activities and the coaching development plan for the next month. Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual sales forecasts.
- Build strong relationships with key strategic accounts within zone.
- Review reports/budgets/time and overall effective and efficient time & territory management of all direct reports (updated & accurate usage of Impact, expenses, weekly phone-ins, sales pipelines, contracts...). Prepare detailed zone sales reports from field sales, analyze results and take corrective action to achieve sales targets.
- Build relevant sales training to result in increased sales as well as career & personal development. Develop knowledge and skills of each Account Manager (Sales Training during sales Meetings & individual Coaching during joint visits).
- Manage teams of sales reps (coach, develop, recruit).
- Ensure that the company quality procedures are followed by sales staff and that the company quality objectives are understood & respected
- Visit on a regular basis C-Suites of customers
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree and double competence in business (Management, Sales, Marketing) appreciated.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial in-vitro diagnostic and Canadian healthcare experience, business to business and/or corporate account sales experience or management, with a proven track record of results, Good knowledge of the product lines, customers, IVD business required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Management skills: coach the sales reps team according to the principles of Effective Sales Planning & Sales Platform, ability to conduct motivational SBO meetings. Ability to develop a good understanding and integration of the selling process and sales tools (CRM Tool, Opéra, Tableau).
- Ability to collect, analyze markets & customers trends, forecast trends and define the adaptive local strategies when necessary. Mastery in the selling process and sales tools (CRM Tool, Opéra, Tableau)..
- Ability to develop and coach a sales team.
- Initiate and drive execution, lead, propose and implement improvements.
- Foster a collaborative approach and environment
Job ID: 15045