A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Are sales a part of your DNA? Are you are a natural born leader constantly looking to go above and beyond? Is engaging and motivating your teams one of your secrets for success?
are the person that we are looking for!
Do you have a BELONG.DARE.IMPACT mindset, always looking forward for ambitious challenges? Do you never give up and are willing to help the team to win, grow and develop? In addition, do you have a knowledge of IVD market?
Then this job is made for YOU
Have you always been looking to work for a company with a purpose, giving sense to your actions, seeking to prosper in a company that is thriving? We are a global in-vitro diagnostics for infectious diseases and our solutions help to save lives.
are the company for YOU
! What will be your main responsibilities within bioMérieux?
Geographical scope includes: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic/Slovakia, Hungary and Eastern Europe distributions countries)
Who are you?
- You will lead the sales organization in the assigned geographic scope : energize, motivate, develop and encourage teams to go beyond.
- You will drive and execute the company commercial strategy to achieve sales, revenue & profit targets and lead the development of strategic lines across market segments
- You will work in very close collaboration with the Marketing Manager to put in place the most assertive business plan, leading Central Europe to become an amazing growth engine.
- You will play a key role in the Central Europe Leadership team in order to outperform together ambitious objectives.
- You will lead the annual sales budget process by setting SMART objectives for your team.
- You will help us to find a pathway to go beyond our goals.
- You have a Higher education degree in Science (ideally Medical or Biology) perfectly completed with business studies (Management, Sales, Marketing) appreciated.
- You have more than 5 years of senior commercial management experience in the clinical diagnostic / healthcare market with a proven track record.
- Self-starter and optimistic with a growth mindset.
- Excellent business acumen and very strong analytical skills
- Natural born leader : develop and energize sales organization in order to maintain high level of motivation and engagement
- Ability to build long term strategy and translate it into actions.
- Extremely strong negotiation & communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language would be a plus.
- Travel Time is approximately 50%
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 11683