A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety. bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France. Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture. Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux! Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
To bring cyber security and networking expertise to the Americas region for Global IS projects and regional enterprise Business operations. Main Accountabilities:
Experience, Skills and Qualifications: Studies-Experience:
- Cyber security expertise for IS projects, operations, and security incidents
- Ensure close collaboration with enterprise Business operations of the Americas region
- Ensure close collaboration with Global IS
- Escalate alerts to the Global CISO
- 3-5 years hands on technical experience with knowledge of information security basics.
- Strong technical skills required in Network, Firewall, OS, AD, AV
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to implement security policies and frameworks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of industry experience or Master's degree a plus, but not required and/or certification (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Experienced professional having broad expertise, using skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Security levels in line with business expectations, planned strategic changes, and change management. Coaches others on how to effectively develop and implement security principles.
- Primary regional point of contact for all enterprise requests requiring security expertise.
- Cyber security expertise in all IS and enterprise based non-IS projects.
- Cyber security expertise in all IS regional activities.
- Fluent English required; French a plus
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12178