A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Reporting to GCS manager for BioFire Technical support, the Global Applications Specialist BioFire (AS) serves as product expert to provide applications and technical support for BioFire product applications to EME and Africa regions. This applications and technical expertise is used to support sales growth through delivering exceptional technical support. Global AS BioFire ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction as the subsidiaries and distributors contact for system applications, technical support, troubleshooting of instrument, reagent, and software issues. What are your missions?
Who are you?
- Global AS BioFire manages the complaint handling process to ensure the timely, accurate resolution of customer complaints, and is the first contact of EME and Africa subsidiaries and distributors.
- Global AS BioFire works closely with other groups such as Post Market Surveillance, Regulatory, R&D, Manufacturing, Engineering, Systems Integration, Legal, Service, and Instrument Production for problem resolution.
- Global AS BioFire manages product returns through the RMA process and coordinate troubleshooting, repair, shipping and follow up along the repair process.
- Global AS BioFire creates, updates and communicates about knowledge base and technical support tools to better support EME and Africa subsidiaries and distributors: troubleshooting guides, FAQ, regular calls, on-demand training or coaching.
- Global AS BioFire also plays an active role and serves as a customer advocate during product development, improvement, transfer, and release to ensure that the customer's perspective is represented.
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or related area with some laboratory experience in Molecular Biology or Microbiology.
- You have a good knowledge of IVD Industry and an experience in Customer Service is a plus.
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Cross cultural flexibility
- Dynamic learner
- Team player
- Sense of autonomy and (self-)discipline
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions. Strong written and oral communication
- Good organizational skills/ability to multi-task
- Agility and capacity to work under pressure and in a moving and challenging environment
- Fluent in English: oral and written. Additional language is a plus (French or other)
Location : Grenoble or Marcy l'Etoile (France)
Travels : up to 15% : regular domestic travels + international : Europe, Middle East, Africa, the USA
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14762