A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. Objective
Within a GCS/CSI department: to lead and coach the end to end investigation following a technical complaint regarding bioMerieux products and have accountability for the investigation. Main Accountabilities:
- Drive difficult situations requiring end-to-end solutions with direct impact on operational and/or financial and/or human and/or customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership in delivering effective technical support to subsidiaries and distributors.
- Represent CS in various QA and Regulatory Compliance meetings- Play a key role in audit preparation - Participate to audit.
- Contribute to the design of support tools for subs/distributors to use in the support of customers(troubleshooting, guide, FAQ...).
- Lead Meetings related to complaints and work closely with other departments ( R&D, SE&S, Production Site, site QA)
- Follow CAPA activity relative to technical complaints and provide regular feedback to the subs / distributors.
- Participate to FA boards.
- Perform complaint trend analysis and prepare reports for other departments. Contribute to the establishment of complaint indicators with the Governance team.
- Coach subsidiaries/distributors on support desks activities and troubleshoot at customer sites or remotely if necessary.
- Provide strong leadership in delivering an effective technical support to subsidiaries and distributors and to promote technical voice of customers to the GCS PMO people in order to optimize bioMérieux's commercial success and profitability
- Bachelor or equivalent in related field of expertise (i.e., AS-biology, SE-engineering, IT-computer/networking, Service-education, etc.). or 2-5 years' experience in Global or Regional function
- Experience with bioMerieux products preferred.
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Cross cultural flexibility.
- Dynamic learner.
- Team player.
- Sense of autonomy and (self-)discipline.
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions.
- Availability to travel (10 to 20%)
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 13127