A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. Position Summary:
Set the strategic vision and provide leadership for the clinical marketing functions for the US. Develop and implement marketing strategy for the clinical solutions in the US market. Ensure bioMérieux is positioned to be "The" diagnostics leader. Main Accountabilities:
Studies and Experience:
- Empower a talented and experienced marketing leadership team to design, implement, and facilitate clinical marketing plans for the US that will position bioMérieux as diagnostics leader. (Coaching and developing others)
- Enhance bioMérieux's image and position within the marketplace with a robust branding strategy. (Communication in a compelling way)
- Partner with the Global Marketing organization to ensure US strategy aligns to the global strategy. (Collaboration)
- Define the customer value proposition while leveraging the full portfolio of microbiology, molecular, services and other offerings. (Focusing on the customer)
- Collaborate with Sales & Service to drive market share growth. Deploy marketing resources to drive sales growth such as marketing analytics/forecasting, marketing tools, trade show management, product education, etc. (Driving execution)
- Drive new product and solution launches to address the needs of the healthcare industry in the ever-changing US healthcare landscape. (Driving execution)
- Develop and improve customer and key opinion leader relationships to promote diagnostics' value to the local healthcare providers. (Focusing on customers)
- Build an effective marketing strategy around Data Analytics/IT solutions and Value-Based Selling. (Acting with courage)
- Manage marketing budget and provide forecasting accuracy to ensure profitable growth. (Driving execution)
- Acquire, retain and invest in an engaged workforce that embraces a highly-energetic and growth-minded marketing culture (Energizing the organization)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- Ten years or more of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing leadership required.
- Five years of senior level marketing leadership with a Life Science company with revenues exceeding $1 billion annually preferred.
- Strong experience in strategic planning, marketing plan execution, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Proven record of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills at a C-suite level.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14881