A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Reporting to the Global Marketing Microbiology Director, you will define the mid to long term Molecular Assays marketing strategy, by developing, adjusting and executing the Global Marketing Plan.
You will be in charge of driving upstream and downstream marketing activities in strong interaction with R&D, projects, third party, manufacturing, supply chain, medical affairs, global customer service, regions, subsidiaries, distributors, and customers.
You will ensure the translation of Global Marketing strategy into local tactical execution. You will provide both guidance and support to Regions/Subsidiaries/Distributors to ensure they can meet their business goals. You will play a key role in driving Go To Market activities and local execution of Life Cycle Management decisions. What are your missions ?
Who are you?
- Define mid to long term Molecular Assays marketing strategy in link with our Molecular Platform
- Ensure that customer needs are translated by project teams into new products or products evolution
- Centralize market knowledge on Molecular Infectious Disease business
- Drive solution-selling approach by working transversally over different product lines
- Reinforce the value proposition of your solution
- Impact local business by driving the execution of the Global Marketing Plan and coordinating the support needed by local and regional marketing teams
- Build Marketing and sales training with the support of the Marketing & Commercial Capabilities teams
- Contribute to the Communication Plan, participate to congresses and road shows
- Lead Go To Market activities to ensure preparedness of the Company, of the Offer, of the Market
- Act as business partner of the local Product Managers
- Monitor your solution's performance including strategy execution, sales revenues, market shares
- Graduated with a MS in Business and Marketing complemented with a biology degree
- At least 5-7 years in Global Marketing, Local Marketing and Sales position in the Diagnostic Industry
- Knowledge of molecular biology in bacteriology & infectious disease is highly desired, clinical laboratory techniques and workflow knowledge are also a requirement
- Good communication skills and efficiency to deliver clear messages
- Good analytical skills
- Capacity to articulate clear recommendations to upper management
- Ability to take initiatives and demonstrate can-do attitude
- Leadership and proactivity skills are great assets to succeed in this position
- Autonomous, able to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time
- Strong ability to adapt in a moving international environment, ability to interact with cross-functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong team & collaborative spirit
- Strong customer orientation
- You are fluent in English and ideally in French
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14321