A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. What will your responsibilites be within bioMérieux?
The METER Cluster Supply Chain Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring Supply Chain performance at best cost in line with supply chain guidelines and local regulations, for the whole METER region. This position develops and steers the Supply Chain activities and processes for the two subsidiaries of the Cluster and is responsible to build stronger operations with our distributors around the region. Main accountabilities include:
Who are you? Studies and Experience:
- Ensure alignment on order policy/trade terms, customer service level promises and logistics costs with the subsidiaries' VP & EME Regional Supply Chain Director.
- He/she is a member of the METER Cluster's Executive Committee.
- Control supply chain activities including Import-Export, order entry, inventory management, distribution & logistics, customer communication & logistic complaints, Master Data.
- Lead Cluster demand management meetings and Sales &Operational Planning.
- Control/steer logistics operations for secondary network level (warehousing and transportation); provide technical support (safety, regulatory and quality policies;) and manage 3PL relationship and contracts.
- In accordance with the Cluster Executive Committee, lead the Cluster Order Policy management and Supply Service Offer strategy, deployment and operational management.
- Provide inputs, approve and monitor Service Level Agreement of his/her Cluster, and steers replenishment on local inventory products.
- In alignment with the regional guidelines and sharing best practices with other Clusters, he/her continuously improves and harmonizes processes and supply chain performance and team skills.
- Lead the Cluster supply chain teams, manage and monitor team's workload and performance (10+ people across Turkey and Russia + transversal management for export).
- Define objectives, methods and skills needed, in compliance with all applicable regulations, relying on the local Supply Chain Managers and knowledgeable resources.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's degree ideally with specialization in supply chain.
- Proven success for 8 or 10+ years in end to end supply chain roles in international complex environments.
- Previous experience with Distributors Supply Chain operations
- Pharma or In Vitro Diagnostics knowledge & refrigerated transportation/short-shelf-life products management are a plus.
- Leadership and sense of accountability, able to actively participate into a senior executive committee
- Ability to initiate and promote change
- Ability to translate goals into action plans in moving environment
- Management in an international complex & diverse environment
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Capacity to communicate in an inter and multicultural environment
- Customer / Business oriented
- Experience in sales administration, customer promise and service level monitoring
- Expert in demand management (SAP) and logistics (warehousing and transportation), strong negotiator
- Proven ability to drive transition and interfaces in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English, Turkish is a plus
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15082