A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
An exciting role new role exists for a Market Access Manager to manage and lead the market access strategy and activities for the company's IVD products in Northern Europe, NEC (UK 70%, Nordics 20%, Benelux 10%). This role will also help establish the market access strategy and capabilities across the Europe-Middle-East (EME) region. This function reports to Northern Europe VP and works closely with the EME VP for the regional responsibility. What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
Who are you? Studies and Experience:
- Ensure rapid, consistent and sustained access across the region to our diagnostics solutions.
- Generate and lead the market access strategy for the cluster.
- Make sure our products and services are fairly priced and funded (reimbursed where applicable). Generate pricing strategies that reflect the true value of our assets and insights to help understand and quantify investment trade-offs.
- Generate the data around the health economic impact and cost effectiveness of our products.
- Optimize the value story with robust, evidence-based value propositions and in-depth understanding of IVD areas and unmet need.
- Communicate the value of our products to the stakeholders involved in the adoption and funding of our diagnostics solutions in as convincing a form as possible, using payer-relevant evidence and informed market access trade-offs and strategy.
- Secure new HTA submission projects, specifically relating to pricing.
- Lead the negotiation to gain national pricing/reimbursement as well as local prescribing guidelines.
- Work in close coordination with the commercial team to support in new business development. Build network of Payer and KOL to ensure you obtain the best quality. evidence. Harnessing the power of clinician and payer experience to delve deeper into multiple elements that drive your market access strategy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master degree in a science/Economic/business-related field, with proven experience in market access in the healthcare industry.
- Successful track record of reimbursements dossiers and negotiations with Payers/ NICE in addition to medical device (IVD) market knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills to convince, persuade, obtain an audience adhesion ; Team spirit; Analytical and synthetic mindset / Sense of time and priorities management.
- Good communication, written and presentation skills and ability to deliver complex information into a simplified manner for different audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into technical topics and to deliver high-level and easy to understand analyses.
- Good understanding of NICE processes. Understating of medical device/ IVD market access challenges would be an added value.
- Knowledge of health economic methodological tools for strategic analyses linked to value based selling approach.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14246