World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops,
produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended
for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination
to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 43 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a
large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Etoile, near Lyon,
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed
to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux
employees who already identify with these values!
- Implement the Medical Affairs strategy in the country in coordination with Head of the region.
- Establish, maintain the level of medical and scientific expertise within Medical Affairs which is necessary to provide relevant advice to appropriate individuals within the country.
- Coordinate medical affairs activities of the country
- Coordinate long term relationships with current and rising thought leaders. Build a strong network of experts (clinicians and microbiologists).
- Lead/ Contribute to medical educational efforts in the country
- Identify potential research gaps and lead/contribute to local post market studies.
- Be the Medical Referral Expert for the country, to inform corporate functions about local medical needs.
- Leads actions to increase the scientific/medical visibility of the company: publications, symposia/conferences, workshops, professional/medical/patient societies, associations...
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent Japanese Skill (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
- Bachelor degree required - medical/scientific/healthcare preferred. Advance healthcare degree (e.g PharmD, PHD, MD or MS in nursing) is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years continuous clinical experience in field of expertise in hospital setting. Minimum 5 years in a medical affairs role in a health care industry directly interacting with health care providers - preferably in acute hospital setting.
- Good knowledge of hospital/ medical environment, ability to lead transversal groups, both internally and externally
- Experience in the design, conduct, management, follow-up and analysis of post-market clinical trials
- Experience with deployment of medical education programs, KOL groups, expert advisory groups
Since it was founded, bioMérieux has combined economic performance with its commitment to serve public health. This unique outlook gives team members a strong sense of pride and belonging, responsibility and a culture of efficiency. The goal of the HR community is to promote both aspects, which are part of our DNA, by creating a motivating and meaningful professional environment.
Job ID: 2210