A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux! What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux?
Who are you?
- Drive the sales profitable growth with direct responsibility for achieving the territory sales goals.
- Support the existing installed for both equipment and reagents
- Gain new customers in selected segment
- Interface with the regional marketing team to build local strategy to identify most promising segment.
- Liaise with local operations to align support functions.
- Bachelor Degree in life science field; Food Microbiology, Biology, Food Engineer or Veterinary
- Sales Experience required, minimum of 3 years selling experience, capital equipment sales preferred or experience working in laboratory environment, and/or previous industry sales experience
- Good interpersonal skills, presentable and qualified in Turkish language with excellent communication skills.
- No restrictions to frequent travel in Turkey or abroad
- Proven working experience as a sales representative with proven sales track record
- Able to work independently with 80% of the time in the field (locally)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Turkish
- Residing in Bursa
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA
Job ID: 1946