A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux! EME Medical Advisor - Emergency & Critical Care Geographical Scope
- Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czechia, Hungary
- Place of Living: Poland
As Medical Advisor, you report directly to the Vice President of the Cluster and you are part of the international Medical Affairs Community. You will support our approach to enhance the Medical Value of our products. What will your responsabilities be at bioMérieux ?
Who are you?
- Act as a medical resource to the company to provide education to healthcare professionals on Medical impactof Emergency /Critical care Diagnostic products such as.
- BIOFIRE FILMARRAY PCR system: Syndromic multiplex PCR for rapid (~1h) detection of most common pathogens/resistance genes per acute infection
- NEPHROCHECK Test: First available rapid detection test (~20 min) for kidney stress detection in the next 12 hours.
- VIDAS B.R.A.H.M.S PCT: Innovative rapid (~20 min) PCT-assay to support clinician in assessment of severity and prognosis of an infection and the early detection of a sepsis
- Assist in initiating studies to demonstrate Medical & Health economic value of bioMérieux solution, become a partner to National Health Department ensuring reimbursement
- Assist in positioning bioMérieux solution in emergency & critical disease pathways .
- Participate in the fight against antimicrobial resistance using bioMérieux solution
- Provide formal presentations for Medical education or trainings.. Train the sales force to promote the adoption of suggested clinical pathways.
- Focus areas of Emergency Medicine, ICU, Infection Disease, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Laboratory, Patient admissions, Risk Management and Administration
What do we offer?
- Medical Degree (MD) with a minimum of 3 years of clinical working experiences is a must. Experience in emergency medicine or intensive care as well as a board certification and experience as senior physician is a plus
- State of the art knowledge in a field of clinical medicine; expertise in diagnostics and therapy of infectious diseases is a plus
- Proven track of scientific experience and ideally published articles
- Knowledge of National Health Department organization or National Reimbursement Pathway is a plus
- Strong collaboration, documentation and presentation skills; demonstrated superior verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff
- You are prepared to travel minimum 30% of your time
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and a local language is mandatory.
- You will act independently locally and you are part of the International Medical Affairs community.
- You join an impressive success story and can make a difference with your work. We are a family-run global company where values and employee orientation are very important.
- Your further development is important to us. We offer a variety of courses at bioMérieux University and international career opportunities.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 1547