A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
The Supply Chain Performance department is accountable for the robustness and efficiency of Supply processes and their transformation through a roadmap of projects, with the constant objective of improving the customer satisfaction, reaching operational excellence and supporting Business development. The department is also accountable to deliver and maintain the relevant KPIs to measure and improve the overall Supply Chain performance of the company.
As a Supply Chain Project Manager, you join the Supply Chain Performance team and more precisely the Demand & Planning domain, where you are accountable for one or several projects you manage end to end: scoping, objectives setting, planning elaboration, identification and allocation of resources, requirements specifications, solutions testing, go live preparation and support. All along the project lifecycle, you monitor and report the progress and the budget, you animate the different governances to ensure an good communication, an efficient steering and an optimal management of change and risks.
Managing projects, you develop a close collaboration with other departments: IT, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Manufacturing... You also work with the other Supply Chain departments and the colleagues of your domain as the Process Owner or the Process Referent.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux! What will be your responsibilites at bioMérieux ?
The Supply Chain transformation roadmap for Demand & Planning can lead you to manage different projects as illustrated below :
- You contribute to the design of a new S&OP process to increase interactions with Finance department, allow more agility, consistency, connectivity and robustness of the planning process. You contribute to the identification of innovative solutions to improve simulation capabilities and decision making efficiency.
- You lead the redesign of the Forecasting process and the replacement of the tool currently supporting it (SAP APO):
- Choice of the target solution: build specifications from the inputs of Business teams and IS, lead the RFQ (Request For Proposal), participation to commercial negociations, lead the decision making process
- Lead the implementation project interacting with the Business teams from Supply Chain , Finance, Marketing and Sales.
- You participate the optimization of the stock deployment process:
- You analyze the current stock deployment process with the Business teams, identify the weaknesses and optimization opportunities on process and economical aspects (right stock right time, transportation constraints...)
- You identify the options of process optimizations and the potential solutions likely to support them. You formalize the specifications and lead the implementation of this new process and tool.
As a project manager, thanks to the combination of your functional and soft skills, you listen to and understand the requirements and challenges from the Business teams, you are able to propose innovative solutions and processes to bring them agility, resilience, Business and economic performance.
You translate this solution into a pragmatic implementation plan, orchestrate its execution and monitor associated risks.
You animate the steering committees of the projects you are in charge to guarantee an efficient progress follow up and you ensure the communication inside and outside of the Supply Chain to secure users adhesion and alignement. Who are you ?
- Master Degree, you have a minimum of 5 years experience in Supply Chain, in an international context.
- English fluent
- You have a significant experience on Demand Management or Planning processes, worked in project mode as leader or contributor.
- You have good analytical skills and the capability to handle different subjects in parallel. Your work is structured and organized.
- You are curious and open minded.
- You have good communication skills to efficiently exchange with a matricial organization about complex topics.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 9941