A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
The Information Systems department at bioMerieux is a Global organization with a regional presence in France, US and China. A major business partner, the IS team brings digital innovation, delivers transformation on core platforms and ensures operational efficiency.
As member of the corporate IS Manufacturing team, you will contribute to develop Manufacturing information systems working on global projects or key enhancements and will assist our Managed Service team on complex incidents.
Based either in Durham (NC), St Louis (MO) or Salt Lake City (UT), you will have opportunities to work on all related modules of SAP, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Leonardo as well as other manufacturing and maintenance solutions (e.g. Rockwell MES PharmaSuite, Blue Mountain RAM..).
You will also ensure technology watch activities to propose innovative and best in class solutions for BioMerieux. Main accountabilities:
- Build strong relationship with Manufacturing and Supply Chain businesses and contribute to their operational and transformation projects and initiatives (digitalization, Industry 4.0, IT/OT roadmap); performing strategic watch, exploring latest technologies and acting as internal consultant.
- Projects: Design solutions and perform hands-on configurations as necessary, author functional/technical specifications, perform testing, train key users (train the trainers) on new functionalities. Ensure that IS global architecture strategy is implemented in all projects and enhancements. Ensure roles and authorizations aspects are anticipated and defined according to security guidance.
- Run: Assist the Service Manager in resolving complex incidents and in enhancements implementation.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in computer science, logistics or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of logistics, manufacturing and warehousing processes; relevant experience as functional consultant or referent in the domain
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a life science, industrial or consulting company as SAP Consultant, SAP Functional Analyst, or SAP Functional Lead
- Demonstrated experience in SAP deployment projects and application maintenance with strong experience in MM and PP modules. SAP QM is a plus.
- Ability to take decisions and influence outcomes, stress management, self-motivation, autonomy and collaborative team spirit are key considerations.
- Experience in highly regulated industries such as Pharmaceutical business and In Vitro Diagnostic is a plus
- Business travel, including international travel up to 10%.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12812 Nearest Major Market:
Durham Nearest Secondary Market: