Provision of customer service through Installation, movement, troubleshooting, field actions and maintenance (both Curative and Preventative) of bioMérieux instruments, equipment and spare parts. Responsibilities
- Instillation and Movement of Equipment
- Performs Technical Support for equipment (Via Phone, Remote and Customer site Visits)
- Stand by for Hotline support
- Prepares and updates Field Service Documentation
- Answers Resolves and Escalates issues (to Global Customer Service) to provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Maintains Service Activity Records (both Electronic and Paper based) for all Instruments, equipment and spare parts
- Management of Field Actions (including MAR, FCA and FSCA actions)
- Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree (Preferred) in Engineering - Electronic, IT, Medical Equipment,
- Experience in field service Engineering (IVD field would be advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Windows
- LIS and laboratory connectivity would be advantage
- Possess driver's license and able to drive to meet business needs
- Able to communicate in both Thai and English.
- Problem-solving oriented, with good communication/presentation skills
Job ID: 15867