A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
The Product Marketing Manager plays a lead role in the development of marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics, and holds primary responsibility for tactical execution in support of marketing objectives for High Medical Value products encompassing renal disease. This role specifically focuses on marketing to Hospital Clinicians in the US market. This position is located in Salt Lake City, UT. Main Accountabilities:
- Marketing tactics and programs
- Sales and Marketing training
- Tradeshows and promotional events
- Scientific and clinical advisory board meetings
- Product forecasting
- Market research initiatives
- New product launches and associated go-to-market strategies
Develops with minimal supervision:
- Brand objectives, strategies, and tactics
- Messaging strategy
- Sales tools
- Sales Programs
- Product collateral
- Pricing Strategy
Monitors and generates actionable insights into:
- Market trends
- Sales performance and trends in assigned business area
- Pricing effectiveness
- Customer behaviors, beliefs, and attitudes for clinicians
- Market opportunities
- Effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics
- Market research and business intelligence needs
- Clinical data gaps
Interfaces, works closely with and/or Manages:
Studies and Experience:
- Customers (clinicians, Pharmacists and other HCP)
- Sales force & field employees
- Medical Affairs and Clinical Educators
- Internal R&D, Manufacturing, Legal, Quality personnel
- KOLs and Medical Societies
- Advertising agency
- 3rd party vendors
- Company executive management
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or business-related field; MBA or other post-graduate degree in Health Sciences preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of successful product management experience preferably with diagnostic or medical products including product launches or other relevant experience
- Working knowledge of marketing regulated clinical diagnostics in the field of infectious disease or diagnostic biomarkers.
- Knowledge of clinical molecular biology, microbiology, immunology, or virology is highly desired.
- Ability to translate clinicians diagnostic needs into executable messages.
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers some complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Interacts and presents technical/clinical information to audience with various levels of scientific experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and contact management databases.
- Fluent in English.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15731