Come be a part of our team and our mission.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
The Product Transfer Support Coordinator is relied upon for assisting with projects, managing department-specific activities, and helping to communicate workflow changes and possible processes changes to affected groups. They will be responsible for supporting improvements to existing products and processes and assist in the transfer of new products and processes to both instrument and reagent manufacturing. Additionally they may support management to improve Product Transfer Support Coordinator training. Train and mentors other Product Transfer Support Coordinators. Provides leadership and coordinator support to workcenter and program projects as assigned by the Product Transfer Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Assist Technology Transfer Project managers and coordinate updates and release of documentation and cross-functional communication with supervision from the Product Transfer Manager and/or oversight from Technology Transfer Project Manager.
- Work with the Product Transfer Manager and/or Technology Transfer Project Manager to determine scope of work and project timelines
- Schedule meetings, create agendas, and document meeting minutes, correspondence, and presentations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and complete project and task Transfer needs not already assigned to a Technology Transfer Project Manager.
- Representing the Technology Transfer Department on tasks they are assigned.
- Report on status of work packages to the Product Transfer Manager, Technology Transfer Project Manager, or Program Manager where applicable.
- Works with management to improve training programs for Product Transfer Support Coordinators. Uses the developed programs to train Coordinators.
- Mentors Product Transfer Support Coordinators in their subject matter area and on relevant items outside of their subject matter area.
- Identify and recommend process improvements projects for both Technology Transfer Projects and within other departments where appropriate.
TRAINING, EDUCTATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in a scientific or technical field
- BS or BA in science or engineering preferred
- Relevant work experience may be substituted for some education
- Two or more years of directly related work experience required.
- One or more years of experience in technical or laboratory settings preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITES
• Handle change and be flexible with tasks
• Able to accommodate changes in task prioritization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program suite
• Strong documentation practices, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including many departments within the company and work as a team player
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in fast-paced environment
• Experience working in the medical device industry
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Strong decision making skills
• Experience in cGMP, ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 compliance.
• Knowledge of MS Project and Visio