A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The Global Strategic Marketing department is looking for a Market Access Manager who will report to the Global Strategic Marketing Director and be integrate to a team of 14 collaborators. The department leads marketing-related market access activities on high medical value products to be launched with a specific focus on identifying the evidence to be generated, pricing and reimbursement strategy and coordinates company's market access activities on high medical value products to optimize profitable market access across various payor sources. What will be your mission?
Who are you?
- Define, along with other functions (Medical Affairs, Marketing Franchises, R&D, Public Affairs), the market access strategy for new products, including evidence generation strategy, pricing and reimbursement strategy.
- Manage external agencies and experts that will support the definition of the evidence required by stakeholders
- Help design pre- and post-market studies to generate the health-economic and outcomes-research (HEOR) evidence needed to gain reimbursement (public and private) starting with key target markets
- Coordinate with all functions involved in market access activities and ensure the strategy defined is well executed - particularly liaise with existing processes to launch a new product
- Working closely with Medical Affairs to build global value dossiers to support reimbursement of existing products in countries. Ensure the global value dossiers are part of the launch package generated by global marketing for new products
- Contribute to the centralization the market access expertise at a global level regarding IVD products (Microbiology, ImmunoAssays and Molecular Diagnostics) with a specific focus on pricing and reimbursement, linked with health technology assessment (HTA) activities
- Represent the global marketing or bioMérieux in transversal projects related to market access (bioMérieux participation in Public-Private partnerships, trade associations...)
- Benchmark on competitive approaches of market access for innovative IVD products
- Enrich and manage a network of market access experts to keep up-to-date regarding market access evolutions (regulatory changes, new policies, stakeholders mapping...)
- Master degree in a science/business-related field, with ~5-10 years' experience in market access in the healthcare industry (preferentially within the IVD industry). A knowledge of the global IVD/Clinical market, customers and the company's business is a plus.
- Successful track record of interacting closely with Global and Regional functions (Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Marketing, Business Development, R&D and Projects...).
- International experience is a must.
- Strong ability to coordinate multi-functional teams to achieve a common objective.
- Strong leadership skills to convince, persuade, obtain an audience adhesion ; Team spirit; Analytical and synthetic mindset / Sense of time and priorities management.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver complex information into a simplified manner for different audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into technical topics and to deliver high-level and easy to understand analyses.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 14489