Main Accountabilities (list key missions: 6 maximum, use action verbs):
- Communicate closely with Sales/Marketing Department to get information of marketing demands variance.
- Great China Monthly Sales Fcst Data Collection, analysis, and maintain APO database accordingly.
- Inventory management: Distributor stock level in target range, and BMX in house stock with min/max alert.
- Supply Planning: communicate with cooperate DC for expedite and reschedule , shipment tracking until receiving.
- Scrap risk management and projection, optimize supply planning by concerning shelf life constraint.
- Extend and maintain material's master data in SAP.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly report preparation.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supply Chain Manager
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
-Bachelor, major in supply chain, logistics or international trading preferred
-Planning, order processing relative experience 5+ Years
Skills and Qualifications:
-Troubleshooting and analysis skills.
-Proficient in presentation skill.
-Skillful in Excel and PPT is a MUST.
-Good self-learning ability, strong responsibility, good communication.
-Experience on SAP will be a plus.
Job ID: 15825