PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
Being part of the Public Affairs team, managing PR/GA relations and market access in Greater China to create a favorable external environment for the organization and contribute to the organization's sustainable growth. Represent the organization in dealing with appropriate external parties.
1.Establish positive relationship with key levels of government, public services, trade organizations and authorities to advance the organization's business interest, including but not limited to company branding, market access, reimbursement, tender or other business activities; Cover public affairs and market access at national level and in North provinces.
2.Monitor, analyze and interpret developments in government policies, advise and provide opinions on how these development might impact on organization's business development;
3.Implement public relation programs/activities to protect and enhance the organization's reputation, respond to major enquiries from government, media or other interested parties and ensure all communication is accurate;
4.Assist the senior manager in crisis management under public/government domain to minimize impact on the organization;
5.Other relevant tasks in public relations/government affairs designated by direct manager or team leader.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's degree or above
2. Professional working experience (at least 3 years) with government and public authorities, especially NHSA, NHC and local health security administrations and health commissions in northern provinces
3. Essential knowledge of health economics
4. Good command of Mandarin and English in both oral and writing
5. Good team player, cross-function cooperation
6. Strong networking and communication with internal and external parties and understand key concepts and initiatives of PR/GA and market access
Job ID: 12940