At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Field Applications Specialist!
This position provides field application support to BFDX customers inclusive of system installations & associated upgrades, initial and secondary customer training, field technical troubleshooting in support of BFDX Technical Support staff and assay add-on for existing customers. Works closely with Sales Managers ensuring customers receive prompt, accurate and professional support to further their business needs. This role will work closely with Customer Support, along with the various production and/or R&D departments in the investigation and resolution of customer issues. This position will play an active role in product evaluations and testing at product transfer.Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Training qualification:
- Support new customers with initial installation and training on purchased equipment.
- Support existing customers with additional training and technical assistance as needed or as product enhancements are launched that require additional training.
- Travel up to 80% to interface with customers, attend trade shows, and demonstrate products.
- Work with direct sales team and distribution partners to increase sales through successful demonstrations of products.
- Develops, cultivates, and maintains strong professional relationships with customers.
- Work effectively with internal Technical Support team, System Software Engineers, and fellow cohorts on the Sales Staff and FAS team.
- Provide feedback to marketing managers targeted at improving the overall product offering.
- Utilize all activity, tracking thru current CRM
- Perform basic service applications and LIS interfacing.
Bachelor's degree in a life science or equivalent discipline required.
1 years of related experience in a laboratory or clinical setting. Candidates with related technical field applications support are strongly preferred
Experience with CLIA guidelines and/or additional laboratory crediting agencies.
Should be able to lift and maneuver up to 60 lbs. Should be able to handle the physical stress of frequent travel.
This position requires successful completion of background checks, drug screens, and other such consumer reports as necessary for vendor credentialing purposes.