A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries. With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioMérieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members. bioMérieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives. What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
The overall objective of the Service Engineer Coordinator is to provide high quality service to our customers by managing the Service Engineer helpdesk, the workshop, and the organization of field interventions (planning & scheduling). Main Accountabilities include:
Who are you?
- Helpdesk: Advise, guide, and provide the necessary support to customers (internal/external) contacting the Helpdesk (phone, emails, live chat, customer portal). Guarantee an effective answer and follow-up from the first customer contact to final resolution by analyzing and fixing the issue remotely or by triggering a field intervention. Record and trace all customer requests in the customer relationship management tool.
- Workshop activities: perform repairs & calibrations and maintain the workshop area.
- Planning & scheduling: Optimize service efficiency by planning and coordinating field activities. Organize and prioritize the field interventions in order to meet the service level agreements and communicate planning to customers and internal stakeholders. Ensure and check if field agents are equipped with required parts and tools to perform field service activities and work closely with the supply chain department (planning, orders, and delivery). Identify resource needs/shortage/excess and escalate to management.
- Field activities: If needed, install, maintain, and repair bioMérieux equipment.
- Service offer & sales synergy: propose the service offer (training & connectivity services, service contracts) to private labs, hospitals or industry & inform the sales team on customer opportunities, needs, and risks (outdated systems, critical applications, unprofitable service).
Studies and Experience:
- Secondary education diploma or bachelor's degree in engineering (e.g. electronics, computer sciences, biotechnology) and/or 3 years' experience in customer service environment
- Customer and solution oriented
- Organized, rigorous, and autonomous
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and team player
- Administrative skills
- Salesforce knowledge
- IT skills
- Fluent in both French and Dutch
- Professional level of English
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15846