A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives. Position Summary:
Reporting to the International Logistic Operations Director of bioMérieux and managing a team of approximately 10 people, she/he is responsible for managing the International Distribution Centers (IDC) of bioMérieux Inc., including in-house and subcontracted activities. In compliance with applicable regulations, internal procedures and contracts the IDC Mgr guarantees the performance including the following activities:
IDC Mgr also actively contributes to the long term vision, evolutions and projects:
- Safety of bioMérieux employees and development of the team
- Quality of our products
- Service provided to internal and external customers
- Short to long term capacity
- Financial performance: budget construction and follow-up, optimization
- Partnership with 3PLs and internal stakeholders (Purchasing, Manufacturing sites, Order Processing, Transport, Quality, ...)
- Addresses any disputes, Customer complaints, quality or regulatory non-conformities, data discrepancies, involving directly or indirectly US 3PLs (root cause identification and actions definition and application)
Successful Candidate will have:
- Strategic Plan definition (5 year vision)
- Global Supply Chain roadmap
- Active participation in transformations: footprint evolution, WMS, ...
- Promotion and active support of Continuous Improvement.
- Liaises with Purchasing department with negotiation of new services, specification amendments, Service Level Agreements, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree, emphasis in Supply Chain/Logistics preferred
- 10+ years experience in a similiar role
- Solid computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate at all levels of the organization
- Collaborative approach
- Adaptive leadership style
- Ability to develop high performance teams
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15625