A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives. Position Summary:
Our team is growing. The Remote Services & Connectivity team, a team of 6 people, your role will be to support an international group and with many different services (Marketing, IT, Customer Support, bioMerieux subsidiaries ...).
You will support this vital software product connected to our servers that collects data, updates, and you can trouble shoot remotely from any location worldwide. Vilink is one of our lifesaving instruments used in hospitals and labs.
Your role will be to participate in the support and development of the Vilink® product. Vilink® is the global bioMerieux IoT (Internet of Things) solution for Remote Services, providing efficient support to our customers in more than 50 countries. Main Accountabilities:
Studies, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible for Vilink® Level 3 support (anomalies investigations) and interface between level 2 support (Global Customer Service) and level 4 support (Software Development) while respecting the procedures in place.
- Support for new Vilink® configurations of bioMerieux systems (technical documentation, acceptance tests, etc.).
- Participate in the development and implementation of small product evolutions.
- To provide KPIs on the deployment of the solution.
- To train Vilink® users.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role supporting complex systems.
- Knowledge of the Iot (Internet of Things) preferred.
- Knowledge of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) software preferably Helix (formerly Test Track Suite) from Perforce a plus.
- Scripting experience preferred
- Good communication skills and multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Good organization skills. Autonomy
- Ability to adapt and understand the bioMerieux industry.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12479 Nearest Major Market:
Durham Nearest Secondary Market: