A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
Following the roll-out of the new bioMérieux Human Resources organization, the Learning & Development Center of Expertise has been created with the following mission:
- Support bioMérieux strategic challenges and business priorities
- Prepare each team member and the company for the future
- Promotie managerial practices and the "Our behaviors " mindset
- Foster individual and collective performance
This mission allows us to consistently support bioMerieux's People & Culture vision: "We are partners that provide a unique employee experience, enable the evolution of company culture, positively impact company strategic initiatives." We are excited to be looking for a L&D Partner to join our L&D Americas team, based in Salt Lake City. Overall mission:
Manage, for his/her area, the identification of the training and development priorities, the development of the associated plan, ensuring their coherence with the company needs, anticipating future needs and supporting the operational managers in the implementation. Main Accountabilities:
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Assist in implementation and managing learning and development policies, methods and processes and adapt them locally if needed.
- Relay, promote and implement global L&D initiatives in the region, manage potential local training adaptations with local HR teams
- Identify specific regional/local needs, design and implement customized solutions (in strong partnership with HR Americas + business teams)
- Collect, arbitrate and answer to individual Learning & Development needs (with local & regional HRBPs)
- Optimize the training and development processes (methods, providers, costs) ensuring coherence and best practices sharing.
- Coordinate the work done by the trainers: organization, work methods, competencies needed to achieve objectives, resource optimization, budget control ; set up a training and development plan that brings the competencies needed to achieve objectives ; competencies development, set up quality, cost, timeframe objectives ; ensure an active network among the practitioners, share best practices and common language.
- In collaboration with Managers, put in place training and development plans, defining their content, choosing the providers, establishing the logistics, delivering the training as needed, evaluating the learning, managing the budget and ensuring the implementation while keeping track of training records so that they can be audited.
- Use CSOD Learning Management System to create sessions, enroll participants, produce reports and relevant KPIs etc
- Can contribute to global projects related to L&D (Immersive Learning, PMP development part, AXIA, Our Behaviors adoption), and punctually facilitate workshops
- Bachelor Degree required, Master Degree preferred.
- > 5 years of Human Resources or Learning & Development experience required.
- Knowledge of Learning Management System (ideally CSOD)
- Knowledge of new Learning and Development technologies desirable
- Demonstrate "Our behaviors", specifically : showing emotional intelligence, collaborating, focusing on customers, driving execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to occasionally deliver training and facilitation to diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in adult/peer/team Learning and Development principles and practices.
- -CPLP and/or CPTM Certifications a plus
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15893