A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Without DATA diagnostic is blind ! Since 2009, BioMérieux has implemented DAT/IT products, IoT (Internet of Things) solutions with all connectable instruments to Keep the lab working and delivering precise, accurate and timely results with respect of patient data privacy and integrity.
Today's digital transformation is modifying our customer relationship and our perspectives for the development and support of our products. The quantity and quality of data available in the laboratory revolutionize the diagnosis and the prevention of diseases. Today all our solutions embed components and software processing computer data and we are convinced that the diagnosis of the future will combine laboratory tests and data analyzes, we must better anticipate, explain and better communicate what we are already doing today and will do tomorrow to ensure the protection and integrity of patient data and prevent cyber terrorism.
Because our customers are increasingly involved in this transformation and concerned by cyber security and data confidentiality, bioMérieux is now seeking to strengthen its global marketing team with a position of DATA / IT market manager in order to complement our IT solutions team and our service offering. What will be you mission?
Who are you?
- Educate, communicate and promote our cyber-security/data privacy roadmap for all bioMérieux platforms.
- Ensure definition and execution of DATA/IT strategy, Marketing Plan and roadmap.
- Coordinate the marketing actions of the IT product range with the other product managers of the department, regions and subsidiaries.
- Capture VoC and prioritize needs in close link with regions and local subs to feed regular release of product matching customer needs and bioMérieux strategy.
- Post-graduate degree in Science and in Business/Marketing with 5 to 8 years' experience in Global Marketing, Local Marketing and/or Sales position.
- Good level of expertise in IT/IoT products with marketing of services expertise (business oriented).
- Good communication skills, take initiatives and demonstrate "can-do" attitude.
- Good knowledge of data privacy regulation (HIPAA, GDPR...), cyber-security and data security program.
- Able to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time (result and progress oriented).
- Curious, motivated with strong team spirit and strong customer orientation.
- Fluent in English.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 15749