A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanist corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 12,000 employees of bioMérieux!
We are looking for a Commercial Performance Director - Clinical Operations EME (F/M)
reporting to the EME VP. He/She drives Commercial Operations excellence across the EME Region. His/her key mission will be to partner with local commercial teams and the Global Commercial Capabilities & Performance team (GCCP) to ensure strong commercial model and strategies are defined as well as the required commercial capabilities and ways of working to ensure commercial execution excellence are in place. What will be your mission ?
Who are you? Studies-Experience:
- Develops, leads and ensures adoption of EME vision and roadmap in the area of Commercial Operations including: Commercial Planning, Commercial Excellence, Digital, A&I, CL&D and Trade Operations.
- Works with EME commercial leaders to develop the commercial capabilities of the sales and marketing teams and plays a leadership role in defining organization structure, resource allocation and competency development to ensure a commercial capability that clearly differentiates bioMerieux in the market
- Supports the development of robust Country Commercial Operations plans with a focus on the identified needs and priorities but also leveraging opportunities arising from the market
- Contributes to the definition of the Commercial Model global strategy being the EME representative of the Commercial Model Committee set up by the GCCP team. Acts as the point contact person in EME to coordinate asks for and from GCCP. Gathers ideas and needs from countries and voice those to the GCCP team, sharing the key priorities.
- Brings GCP programs to countries helping execution and/or bridging with the specific GCCP function as required and as per project.
- Fosters innovation and creativity in the implementation of the GCCP initiatives.
- Builds strong links with the country leadership team, Commercial Operations heads and GCCP function.
- Leads the necessary networks across countries within the Region and facilitate best practices adoption and execution.
- Becomes a key partner and a strong contributor to the Regional Leadership team.
- Supports Region VP contributing to and/or leading specific projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous senior level sales, marketing, sales operations in health care company
- Knowledge of in vitro diagnostics would be a plus
- Self-Starter with the ability to execute and implement change
- Interpersonal/Communications skills - an innate ability to channel different points of view
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly
- Highly energetic personality and goal oriented
- Mature leadership skills that has a balanced approach on risk-taking
- Ability to connect with other culture. International experience and second languages would be a plus.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 12 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Job ID: 12837