A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
The Management Information Systems (IS) is fully involved in bioMérieux's digital transformation strategy worldwide. Our IS teams are in charge of key projects such as the global deployment of our Salesforce CRM solution, SAP and IoT (Internet of Things). They also lead "proofs of concept" related to innovative services with high added value for bioMérieux's activities. They partner with specialized stakeholders on reference technologies (SAP HANA, Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, SAP Cloud Platform or Microsoft Office 365) to contribute to the constant improvement of bioMérieux's services.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Within the Information Systems Department, we are looking for a "Data Analytics Domain Manager" to join the Business Technologies division. He/she will specifically manage the Data Analytics team, structured of Business Analysts, Architects, Developers (back-end, front-end) and Service Managers. What will your responsibilities at bioMérieux?
Who are you?
- You will manage human and financial resources
- You develop soft and hard skills of your team and promote a continuous development spirit to stay up to date on innovation topics
- You take care of knowledge maintenance (products, processes, organization)
- You develop the short, medium and long term vision in line with the general vision of the Information Systems department, and play a key role in its implementation
- You assign and plan the right resources on the skills demands
- You design, build and deliver services related to your domain to answer to customers' expectations
- You promote a continuous improvement approach
- You represent your team in the major governance bodies when required
- You develop and maintain an environment of trust
- You contribute to cross-functional communities to foster collaboration between functions
- You have a strong and recognized experience in managing international team
- You have knowledge of Agile and DevOps methods
- You have some knowledge in the following technical environments : SAP HANA, SAP BW4, TABLEAU, AWS, Microsoft AZURE
- You have a fluent level of English
- You have the ability to evolve in a complex and changing environment
- You are known for your ability to collaborate with other functions (internal / external)
- Your communication skills are a plus
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13,000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee's individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the Company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA .
Job ID: 15743